Huwebes, Hulyo 19, 2012

S in SG!!!

Last June 30 - July 4, my very good friend and one of my favourite friends went to Singapore with her siblings for a trip! So as a very supportive friend of hers I meet up with her and even took a one day leave just to spend time with her... :D



I just can't express how I missed we and how happy I was when I saw her walking out the airport!!! Parang "Tengene! Isang tunay na kabigan ang nandito! Walang oras na dapat sayangin!" I feel like I haven't seen a real friend or relative for a very long time! I've been longing for someone to visit me who's very close to my heart... And here she comes! Yay!

S and her siblings went shopping and shopping and walking and eating and shopping! Hahaha! I was their photographer that Sunday and Tuesday. I did not join them in Universal Studios coz its so expensive hehe... Good thing they went there on a Monday... That Monday night we went to Clarke quay and the siblings tried the ride there! G-max it is! Haha! She was forced by her sis and bro to join haha! After that we had a few drinks at the bridge! Finally I was able to experience drinking and hanging out on the bridge in Clarke quay! Yahoo! It's my first time hehe... Ofcourse we had beer... Lol...

My sweldo didn't get in on the 1st day of July and so I wasn't able to buy something for her and the headphones that I promised my sister... :(( damn it!!!

Me and S were able to catch up on each other. Even if we don't always talk or chat online, we can update each other whenever we ha the chance to. Tweet tweet tweet haha!

Anyway, I was reading her blog the other night and I was so touched about what she said about me! I love you S!!! You will be my very good friend forever! And yes you're like one in a million, one of the best pals! I know you can see my blog haha! I miss you!!! See you when I see you!!!


xoxo,
thecolorblind



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento