Huwebes, Hulyo 19, 2012

Euro 2012

I'm not really a fan of football... Especially those league in the Europe... I only hear some news or stories about some matches and about the hotties playing on the field... I don't know why I got hooked into this league when I never saw any game! Well I would just google the results and some photos and videos from the match...

I got hypnotised by the posts that I saw about Spain and the players!!! Hihi... So I started crushing on the players, the Spain team! I mean most of them, I love how the Spanish guys look, literal yung itchura ng isang espanyol! I know some of them were balbas sarado but still I like them hahaha! I know I have very poor eyesight lol!


I promised myself to buy a euro201w iPhone casing before the league ends... But I can't decide yet which team... Spain? Portugal? Netherlands? Germany? I was rooting for Germany and Spain... So down to two!

Ofcourse nag champion ang Spain so Spain case for my iPhone!

I even drooled over the football jerseys in Adidas! Good thing I remembered that my dad is working somewhere in Europe and so I asked him of he could get me a euro2012 Spain or Germany jersey... He said there were jerseys but it's more expensive compared to the ones here in Singapore. My dad loves me that much that he told me to get the jersey that I want here and he would just pay me! Haha! It's around 100SGD and I was teasing him to pay me 100EURO hahaha! Love it!!! So when I got his text I went to the nearest Adidas right after work! Yahoooo!


Arriba!!!


xoxo,
thecolorblind




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento