Huwebes, Setyembre 15, 2011

4th of September

September 4, 2011

I woke up around 10 or 11am... Damn, time really flies so fast, Ill be flying back to Singapore tonight... :(

I tried reaching my hiskul bff's number but she was not answering. I'm thinking that maybe she'll be on their shop in the market this day. After taking a bath, I got a message from her saying that she'll be on duty today from 2pm-10pm at the hospital. Nice timing! Because the other day her shift was from 10pm-6am. So I dressed up and grabbed something to give her. I texted crush if he's available because he mentioned before that he can bring me to where my friend is assigned.

My sister came with me to our baker friend's place to give him the bottle of Absolut. Sister stayed on the area and just asked me to fetch her after meeting up with hiskul bff. Bumped into my other friends on the street and so I stayed for a while and spent a little time with them while waiting for the clock to struck at 2!
I was half nervous while walking to the hospital. I don't really like the smell of hospitals and clinics, it makes me feel dizzy and paranoid! Tinawagan ko si crush to ask him ano sasabihin ko sa guard pag tinanong ako, sabi nya, "sabihin mo mang-chichicks ka" haha! Parang tunay, may hawak pa ko isang kahon ng chocolate haha. I was walking down the hallway trying to look for the "laboratory" where crush is in, he said. I called crush to let him know that I've been circling already on the first floor. Haha! Then I saw him inside this "lab" from the glass window waving with his gloves on, motioning to wait. After less than a minute he went out and lead the way to hiskul bff's station. I told him that I told the guard na "aakyat ako ng ligaw" haha! Busy pa si teh when we got to the 3rd floor. Kakadating nya lang din kasi. Crush suggested that we can just go back maybe after 15-30mins. We went down again to the 1st floor and asked me to sit and wait outside his station. Kitikitxt mode! Super KJ ng signal ng globe ha. Woah, suddenly I remembered that we're leaving at 4pm. It's almost 3pm, hiskul bff texted me that she'll just go down to meet me. Eh ang tagal ko na nakupo dun. Buti andun si crush, padaan-daan at patigil-tigil sya sa harap ko habang nagwowork. Yikeee! Wahaha! He even teased me, "kung maaga aga ka, dami nyo nakaupo jan na buntis kanina". Baliw! Haha! Bigla ko tuloy naisip yung kumakalat na text message na "kapag nasa lab ka kasama ako, ibig sabihin, I'm in LAB with you" kesoooo! Hahaha! F na F ko nenemen, pero nasa labas naman ako ng lab. Haha!
Hiskul bff was still busy, no sign of her coming out of the elevator. Busy-busyhan on my phone, crush popped in front of me again. This time he asked me to follow him... Going outside... sa ministop... He asked me to sit down and wait for him while he grabs something to eat. I was worried already, time just won't stop... I'm gonna miss him again... :(
He came back with two ice creams on his hand. When he's about to hand me one ice cream, he said "ka-sweet haha". Nakitawa nalang ako + kilig! Hihihi... Shit! :)) Takas lang sya sa work, haha! Pinag-ice cream pa talaga ako eh! Ka-sweet nga. Haha!

When we went back inside the hospital, he told me that he's gonna phone hiskul bff. I went back to the 3rd floor and kidnapped hiskul bff for less than 10minutes. We were just updating each other, sa tabi lang ng station nya. Haha. She's new that's why di sya makatakas, baka masipa agad daw hehe. I handed her the box chocolate and then took a picture na basag chura ko. We hugged again and then said our goodbyes to each other. Awww, bat kasi ang bilis ng oras.
Went down again and killed the remaining 20minutes outside the lab. Wala na load si crush so I called him to let him know that I'm still in the hospital, and if he's not busy anymore maybe we can say our goodbyes to each other...again... Damn! :(

It's already 4pm. I have to go... Pero gusto ko pa magbabay kay crush! Tsk... I was walking towards the exit already while trying to reach crush's line. (Yung moment na toh parang sa mga telenovela!) When he answered his phone I was already on the other side of the hallway. He was looking for me! I can see him peaking out of the lab door. Told him to look on his left, and there I was, walking away... I thought he's just going to wave, but no, he was already walking towards my direction. Kinikilig lang ako sa mga sandaling yun pero super sad din because I have to go na ulit... :(( we were talking like mukang di ako aalis, I can't look directly in his eyes, I'm gonna miss those... (Yoko na ikwento! Na eemo ako! LOL, eto na ulit...) I told him that I have to go already and so I hugged him... I smelled his cologne na pang bata! Nagiguilty tuloy ako, if you read my other posts, nasa akin kasi yung pabango nya... Hehe... When I was already walking away, he asked me when will I comeback. Sabi ko sana sa New Year makauwi ako. Naglalakad na talaga ako palayo, nakatingin pa din sya habang nakatayo sa exit! Sarap bumalik at tumakbo sa kanya! Shet haha! I was trying not to look back, pero ako pa, lingon lang at kaway... And there, I left my heart again... :')

Thank you sa time mo crush!!! :') I'll miss you, like everyday! :D

Before going to the airport, me and my family had dinner sa Reyes Barbecue sa Market-Market. I texted college friend to meet me there since she lives near the mall. She came with her sister at may dala syang cupcake for me. Naalala ko bigla, sa eroplano nga pala ako mag-birthday! Haha!


Can't wait to go back to the Philippines again... :)

xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento