Martes, Setyembre 6, 2011

still Friday...

still SEPTEMBER 2...

Waiting for friend to get home from the dental clinic. I was at my lola's place, sitting on my usual spot, on the rocking chat outside the terrace. My iPod was on and the children were running around me. Annoying sila, nag eemote ako! Haha! I texted friend again and asked her to come with me to Waltermart Tanauan. Madami sya load at tinawagan nya ako, she said she'll be out soon! Brother texted me that he can drive me to Waltermart when he gets home from school. I told him to pick me up on our lola's place. So I stood up from my spot and walked along the street. Hoping to see some of my friends, guess who I saw going down from the tricycle, my sister. :)) Then crush's brother popped out of their gate and we were making some loud noise (kwentuhan + asaran) as crush stepped out of the gate. Yiie! (Parang di nagkita nung mejo maaga haha). After a few minutes friend (from clinic) arrived.

sister and friend

Crush took out his DIY bicycle and showed it to me. Of course sinakyan ko yung bike nya! Ang galing lang nya! Imagine, it came from an old junk then inayos nya... (Dagdag pogi points) I saw the evolution of that junk ah! :)) pag sinipag ako iba-blog ko un hehe...
paparazzi ang kumukuha ng pics! ahahah!


So there, we were taking turns riding his bike. I asked crush and his brother to come with us so we can see the movie that I am dying to see! ZOMBADINGS! Haha! They said that they'll "try". Ok fine, alam ko na yang linya na yan! Haha! So di na ko super nag expect. Dumating na si brother-driver and off we went to Waltermart with friend. Nanghingi lang pala sya ng pera sakin at pupunta sya somewhere else. Hinatid lang talaga si ate. Hehe...



I called crush to ask if he's still coming because the movie will start in 30mins. Ayaw pa nung una, sabi ko libre ko na kasi 4 naman kami! Haha! Bonggang request ko no? Hehe... Went inside the supermarket to buy lemons for the tequilla and my cake for the next day. Then penshoppe to buy new top and to see Ed Westwick! Harhar! :)) Brother left. Me and friend was on the escalator when I saw crush and his brother coming... Movie time!

We're just in time for the movie. Can't wait to laugh out loud! I saw the movie trailer few weeks before I went home. Super benta lang sakin ng mga bading! Then the leading man was one of my celebrity crushes! Wooot! Haha! He's super handsome then he'll be playing a gay role! Haha!

There were some scenes where me and my friends were the only ones who's laughing very hard and loud. Good thing there's not so much people inside the movie house. We were even jumping up and down on our seats because the scenes were soooo funny! Pumapaltok ba sa silya kapag super natatawa or kinikilig haha. Super wa-poise! Katabi ko pa naman si crush hahahaha! Anyway, nakita nanaman nya halos lahat ng ugali/style ko kaya ok lang! Why am I being so conscious?! Hahahaha!
Grabe lang ang gay-lingo! Nakakalurkey! Hahaha! "Jutang inamels" na ko pag magmumura! Haha! Kulitan at tawanan pa din paglabas sinehan. Paulit ulit sa favorite tag lines. Hahaha! Went home with friend because my sister's still there near friend's place. We rode the tricycle together. Crush brought his motorcycle with him so the brothers went off together.

xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento