Biyernes, Setyembre 23, 2011

to my friend, S...!

Since it's her birthday today, gagawan ko sya ng special blog entry. You're name here is "S". Don't want to drop names, baka ma-kidnap kasi! LOL.

So here it goes...

I knew her even before we became classmates back in grade school. Her sister and my cousin were grade school bestfriends and most of the time that the bff's will be going somewhere, they will bring me or S with them. I met her at their house (well, my cousin brought me with her) and I was on my 2nd grade that time. I still remember her brother hitting me on the head with the majorette baton. :)) I don't know what we talked about or what game we played during that time.

I transferred to another school when I was on the 5th grade. S and I were on the same section. S was very popular in school since she's talented and pretty (uyy nakangiti yan!) But we're not really very close during that time. I was the "loser" type during that time because I'm new in school so it ako yung lagi binubully. Ako na! :)) chura ko kasi. Hehe.

S and I were service-mates and so we also have time to chitchat and play whenever we're still waiting for our other mates. Chill lang ang aming friendship that time, not that close, not that far. (Ano? Haha)

We went to the same high school. Unfortunately we didn't had the chance to be classmates again. Super dami ng sections ng batch namin. 15 lang naman times 40+ students each section. During our first year in highschool, lagi kami magka-phone pal ni S after school. Lalo nanung first month kasi wala pa kami kilala masyado. But even though we didn't became classmates on our whole high school years, never nawala ang batian namin or konting chikka minute whenever magrereunite kami kahit saglit.

Some people from our high school used to say that S is snob, maarte, ma-boys (hanggang ngayon! Haha) and sosyalera. Well, di kasi nila kilala si S. Though she looks like suplada nga, hahaha! (Peace!) Insecure lang sila kasi naman, Ms. Popular kaya yang si S. Pero very down to earth yan and game sa mga trip trip. Kala nyo lang sosyalera yan, pero matakaw yan sa ihaw-ihaw! Haha! Kahit saan mo dalhin go lang. That's what I really like about her. She treasures all her friends and she likes getting in touch with them.

When we got into college, we didn't get into the same school. This time our schools were rivals. She took up Political Science in St. Scholastica's College and I took up Early Childhood Education in Assumption College. Oh ha, all girls na school kami! Never kami nawalan ng communication lalo na nung nag college. Pero konting beses lang kami nagmeet sa Manila dati, nung estudyante pa kami. Haha! Grabe, that was just 2yrs ago, student pa tayo teh!

sa MOA, college days!

outing na 1st time nalasing ni S! haha! college days!


DLSL batch 2006 reunion-kuno


graduating na! haha! @central

Super mega bonding kami ng grade school friends namin last Summer 2010. She's like the bridge to everyone in our grade school class. Yung tipong walang event or pagtitipon kung wala si S. Kung saan saan kami nakarating that summer. Even nung nagka work ang karamihan sa amin, we still had time to catch up with each other. Lahat nalang ng pwedeng gawan ng event gagawan nyan basta magka-get together lang ang barkada. Ayun nagka halloween party bigla nung November 2010 hahaha!
EK... basa! haha

Balai! :D Buhay mayaman kuno haha


night na na BINGO halos ang lahat! haha!


kiss and tell night! LOL! R-13 night! haha!


21st birthday ko


halloween party

Even this Summer 2011, she's trying to reach everyone para may reunion or outing ulit. Though konti lang ang nagrerespond, tuloy pa din minsan kahit 3 or 5 lang kami. Kahit tambay lang sa bahay game lang, haha. Hanggang magdilim na at biglang may lilitaw na bote ng alak! (Shet I miss this!!)

Valentines party daw.. haha!

@DLSL fair

@ Cafe Amadeo

the sweet escape! wala ka pa ata work nito??? haha! @ Nuvali anong oras na yan?

Last June 3, I had my despedida party. I'll be working in Singapore na kasi. She was there and may moment kami, nag iyakan ba naman haha! After a month of staying in SG, I had to go home because my Lola died. Weekend lang ako umuwi and ang uwi na yun ay hindi super saya, emergency ba. Good thing pinayagan nga ako. On that 3 days, S went to the mall just to see me, di na kami nakapagchikahan kasi nakabili na kami movie ticket nung kasama ko, eh ayaw naman manood ni S. So ayun, naalala ko eh nagmamadali pa sya maligo at tumakbo sa mall! hahaha! oops... Then last September 3 I had my advance birthday celebration (yes, umuwi ulit ako) and S went to my place just to see me again, (basag na ako when she arrived) and konting updates sa isa't isa. Hind halata na love nya ako, kaya naman love na love ko din si S! Shet, super nakakamis sya. I love you S! Punta ka na kasi dito sa SG!

luto-luto-an (baking banana cupcake)

dramarama sa gabi! haha! sa despedida ko hehe

nang umuwi ako at naligo xa ng mabilis haha!

sumugod xa from Manila to Batangas! my advance 22nd bday celeb!

At dahil 21 ka na, legal na legal ka na! Happy happy birthday to you! I want you to know that I am very happy and thankful that you're one of my best friends. (ano ba, naiiyak me haha! emo!) Even though we're far away from each other now, I will still be your friend / kachismisan / katweet / ka-BBM etc! I wish you all the best especially in your career and love life! Just follow your heart friend, I'm always here to support you! Go go go! hahaha!


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!
I LOVE YOU S!


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento