Linggo, Setyembre 11, 2011

my cake

September 3, 2011


I made my own birthday cake! I mixed the ingredients at home and then went to crush's place to cook it. Well we don;t have a big oven at home, and if I baked it on our turbo di lahat luto. So buti game si crush haha, he thought dun sa bahay nila i mix yun pero sabi ko sa amin nalang para di na kailangan mag linis sa kanila haha. His mom saw us and then commented "makakain ba yan, haha?". Bwahaha! She remembered the pizza that we made and the crust was so hard! hahahaha! Oops...

I brought some candies so we can have something to eat while waiting for my cake. Our other friends were there too and so as crush's niece na super adik sa candy. Haha... cutie...

My friend who has a bakery was there. I kept on asking him to check if my cake is already cooked or whatever. He's an expert but even though I still tease him about my cake getting burned because of him. Haha!


I went home and started to make my frosting.




xoxo,
thecolorblindturns22

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento