Biyernes, Setyembre 2, 2011

Friday morning...

SEPTEMBER 2

My dad picked me up from the airport this morning. the sun was already rising as we drove our way home. I miss seeing the dirty grounds of Manila! bwahahaha! people would cross the hi way wherever and whenever they want. leche peeps of the Philippines, no discipline! haha! oops, ako din pala ganun. hahah!

The road was wet, they said that it was raining last night. Side seeing through the window, I can't believe that I'm back here on my home land. It was just a few weeks ago that I was planning this weekend trip and now I am here trying to look back and expecting things that will happen the next two days.

I missed seeing the gate of our house! It was my mom who opened the gate. My cousin from Australia slept over our place and so I was able to see him! Two nights ago, I was video chatting with him together with a cousin who's in Makati. I thought he would be in his dad's family side this weekend. Good thing his mom brought him home with her. haha! I can't believe how big he is now! We watched some music videos on TV as my sister leaves for school . We even played basketball at our backyard while exchanging stories.





I left our house going to this parlor to have my nails done. It took an hour since the spa is included in the package. It's so nice to see my nails PINK again! teehee!

I was walking around the town (palaboy mode) until I reached the public market. I visited my high school friend's stall to see if she's there. Too bad she's still home preparing herself for work (the aunt told me). I wanted to surprise her that's why I never told her that I'll be home this weekend. Now I have to visit her at the hospital where she's working (crush also works there!!!).

I bought tokneneng/kwek-kwek on my way. Walked going to my lola's place and visited some of my friends in the area. Cousin was hiding on her shell, as always! haha! But this time she doesn't want anyone to bother her... Yes, she has her period! Thats why she is very moody and sounds cranky! :)) Got a few moments with my other friends and then went back to lolas place to say my goodbye to cousin who's leaving for Manila and then for Australia.

I went home with my dad to eat lunch with my mom. Time to open my Facebook and twitter! haha! Crush and i was chatting online (he's on a lunch break) and asked him to bring me to my friend's assigned station on the hospital that afternoon. After a while I realized that I should not be Facebook-ing nor twitter-ing! Time is running! I should be spending my time outside bothering my friends hehehe... I left our house again at 2pm and visited friend on her work. She's assisting in a dental clinic.
See, ang bongga ni teh! haha! I asked her to bring me to this balloon shop so I can pump my own pink and black balloon for my birthday celebration the next night. malas, no more available pink and black... :(

Walking again, but this time I'm half excited an nervous! Heading to the hospital (don't like the smell of hospitals) where high school BFF and crush works. I was trying to recall the lines that crush typed on our chat, the things that I will be telling the guard on duty inside the building.

me: ano sasabihin ko sa guard, may kikidnapin ako sa 3rd floor? joke haha!
crush: sabihin mo bibisitahin mo yun crush mo, alam na yun, haha joke!
me: saveeeh!
crush: haha
me: madami bang pogi dun?
crush: ewan haha
me: ayaw pa I share ehhh hahah
crush: sa ngaun konti kaming naka duty
me: KAMI talaga? haha
crush: syempre haha

So when I went up the hospital building, I sat down on the bench and texted crush that I'm already there. I was fixing my very frizzy hair! haha! Then finally he showed himself! Damn I miss his presence! hahaha! He still looks the same. He was staring at me, and of course I can't take those gaze and so I just played around (trying to look away). He was like touring me around the hospital as we walk through the halls going to my high school bff's station. When we reached the station, my friend was not there! Aww, she'll have her duty on night time. (sigh) We walk back and there I left crush because he has to go back to work. Oh well.... I went back to my lola's place and entertained my little cousin and her playmates while waiting for friend (working on the clinic) to go home.


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento