Martes, Setyembre 20, 2011

Saturdate Night at the City

September 10, 2011

Our scheduled date! Saturdate at the city with an Ate. She's actually the eldest sister of my other hiskul bff who's missing on the line! Haha! Because she never post a picture of her on the internet. She doesn't like picture taking! I know, she's KJ! Highschool pa lang mailap na sya sa camera. So chat chat lang... Haha...

Moving on, I was with her sister who's also working here in Singapore. She went back home to the Philippines the weekend before I went home. Pero di na kami nagkita sa Pinas. So we scheduled to meet up on the 10th of September.

We've deicided to meet up in Somerset station. She said we'll watch a movie on the mall there near the station. I didn't know that the mall was along Orchard road until I reached the 1st floor from the basementsss. I was an hour early for our meeting and so I looked around for food.... Haha... I had pork + noodles! It was my first time to try that kind of food and it was sooo good! :D

I went down to the 1st floor to meet her. Sabi nya, nauna pa xa na I meet ako ulit kesa sa sister nya! Hahaha! We went to the other mall to watch CRAZY, STUPID LOVE. It's her treat! Yay, thanks for that! After the movie we walked around the malls, nag mall-hopping until we got hungry. We had dinner at Toast Box.

Then picture-picture sa labas ng Orchard road. It's already dark outside. I told her that it is my first time to be in the city at night! She mentioned about the light show in Marina Bay at 9pm and there, we rode the train + taxi going to the Merlion! Lumampas kasi kami sa dapat bababaan na station wahaha! Napasarap sa kwentuhan. Spontaneous! Haha!

Can't wait to do gala mode with her again soon! ^_^



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento