Huwebes, Setyembre 1, 2011

September

Hello Thursday! It feels like Friday already since we don't have work the next day. Its TEACHERS DAY in Singapore on the 2nd of September! Yes, it's our day tomorrow and here I am now at the airport, doing my sweet escape. Haha! Will be going home to the Philippines this weekend. This is my birthday treat to myself. Since its a long weekend, why not fly home? Haha! Though I will be still celebrating my real birthday date on the plane, going back to Singapore. Well atleast I will be able to see and bond with my family and friends few days before my big day! :)

So this morning, I got a morning greeting from the person that I've been missing so much! Haha! Well, he's been missing on the "texting" line for almost 2 weeks already. Haha! So he made my morning and my first day of September. Yiiieee! Si crush un, who else... Lagi naman xa laman ng blog ko. Haha...

I walked in to our school door and my boss handed me a sunflower (gift) who's from a student in our school. Its a big sunflower (fake one) with a pen and a tag saying "HAPPY TEACHERS DAY". Awww... When I opened my locker, another gift was waiting for me, a lotion, from my co-teacher. Haha! Then as I walk going to my classroom, little gifts were waiting for me. I was feeling overwhelmed with those presents with tags / lines saying "you inspire me, thank you for teaching me, happy teachers day". There's another flower, a grape drink, chocolates, wrapped presents, mooncake, and candies. I felt very happy with those stuffs from my babies. I hug each of them and said my thank you. (*teary eye haha)

I can't believe how time flies so fast. Its already September.

See u Philippines! Kahit mabibitin ako hehe...


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento