Sabado, Setyembre 10, 2011

the road is long, so what?!

September 3, 2011

Saturday morning na! I woke up around past 7am. I was trying to get some more sleep but my eyes won't close anymore. I went down and baked butter cookies for my sister who's still sleeping. I used my parents "old school mixer" which is really old! They said my dad or mom bought it on the year 1984! Wow! Antic! I've been using that mixer eversince I started to like baking. December 2010, I started baking! Haha. When I turned on the mixer, its slower than the usual even though its on the maximum speed. Then after a while it was getting hotter until I saw the smoke coming out of it! Bwahahah! Overheat! Its already saying goodbye. Naawa yata si papa so he told me he'll buy a new mixer soon. Eh sana pati oven. Hahaha!

I kept on checking my phone and the time. Maybe crush is still sleeping and he might just cancel our biking at 9am. So I'm really half expecting that our biking would be just a drawing.

My butter cookies were so ugly compared to what I made before. It won't mold properly with the cookie cutter and so I've decided to just make it into a normal cookie shape, a circle cookie.

Its already 30mins before 9. I took a bath and texted crush that I'm ready. I was drying my hair on the fan when he replied that he'll just take a bath. Brought the stuffs that ill be dropping off to cousin's place on the way and then waited outside crush's house. His mom and niece was on their way out when they saw me. She asked me to go inside their place, there at the hut on their backyard. I parked my bicycle inside near the gate when crush's niece passed by and tried to catch up with her lola and sister. They were on their way to the market and niece was not allowed to come. She won't let go of her lola's legs and so I came to the rescue and grabbed her. She was still crying as I carry her inside their house. I was shouting outside the door and nobody was answering. I shouted "crush! Asan ka ba, papasukin ko na tong bahay nyo, kasama ko si niece, humahabol sa mama mo" and barged inside their place. I can hear music playing inside the bathroom, in short naliligo pa sya. I was shouting from their living room to let him know that I'm inside their house. When he came out of the bathroom he was surprised to see me sitting on the couch. Bingi kasi eh. Haha. Me and his cute niece na kamuka nya were taking pictures together while he dresses up.
When he came out of his room, aba eh mas maikli pa shorts nya sakin. Haha! He said our first stop would be in Sto. Tomas. We're gonna hunt down this house where he'll be having his medical / check up for Sunday. I was like, WTF!? Ang layo kaya nun! Highway yun koya! Oh well, andun na din ako so bakit pa ko mag baback out. Jutang inamels lang. Haha! Napa bike ako ng mas malayo sa inaasahan ko.

So there, he asked me to go ahead of him but I refused since I don't know where we're going. He was in front of me as we pedal our way to nowhere. Highway yun kaya slowly but surely ang drama ko. Ang layo na nya oh, but he slows down whenever napapagiwanan ako. Marunong naman sya maghintay. Wala na kami sa highway and so we're biking together while trying to find our way to that house. I told him that I never told my other friends that ill be home this weekend. Eh we're on the area where most of my grade school and high school friends lives. WTF lang ulit hahaha.

We couldn't find the house even though we have the address. Ayaw namin magtanong eh. Haha! Paikot ikot kami sa isang barangay hanggang sa umulan na. I told him that I wanted to have Jollibee and there nakisilong kami kay Jollibee. Good thing malapit na sya sa area na pinag huhuntingan namin. Bitin breakfast ko and di pa sya nag breakfast so ako na ang taya. I missed Jollihotdog!!!
Eto nanaman yung feeling na nag "de-date" kami kahit hindi. Hahaha! F na F ko nanaman ba? Hehe. Pagod ako sa biking! We were on the table near the entrance/exit because we parked our bike near the door. Ang gwapo lang ng kasama ko, habang ako eh sabog nanaman! Wahahaha!



I really believe on the saying that "men are more chismoso than women". Kasi may nasa kabilang table na girl na ubos na food nya, eh nauna pa sya samin sa Jollibee. She was talking on the phone with her "bf" siguro and she looks so upset! Haha! At si crush biglang bumulong sakin, tingnan ko daw si teh na nasa likod nya, inindian ng katagpo. Bwahahaha! Saka ko lang narealize yun whole story. Chismoso much! :)) Tapos napatingin samin si Teh! Oops, sabay kain kami ng fries... Hahaha!
The rain stopped but the sky is still dark. Mejo matagal din kami sa Jollibee and one of his grade school friends saw him. Pagkaalis ni friend sabi ni crush sakin bading yun! Ahahaha! Napagkwentuhan namin tuloy ang school days nila. Haha. Then after a while, we decided to continue with our journey. (WTF haha). Of course pinansin pa din namin si teh na di pa din sinisipot ng katagpo. Haha!

Before going back to our house hunting, we visited the shrine of one of our national heroes, (my not so favorite hero) Miguel Malvar.



We still can't find the house that we're trying to track down and so we went back from where we started. Ayun, andun pala sa pinaka bungad kasi yung bahay! Na excite naman kasi magbike, nadaanan na paley. Hahaha!

On our way back to Tanauan, we stopped by on two bicycle shops. He was looking for this rubber wrap for his bike. Suddenly it was so sunny and hot then after a while it started to rain a little bit. We went to the cemetery where her older sister was buried. There he fixed his bicycle handle while I enjoyed the wind blowing hard, nagpapatuyo ako ng pawis na buhok! bwahaha!
We looked around the 1st cemetery and then headed to the next one, the old cemetery where one of the Philippine presidents was buried. There he showed me his grandparents' grave, I forgot if it's his mom or dad's side.
which does not belong to the group

The last stop for our cemetery hopping was on the not-so-new cemetery where my grandparents lies. I showed him my grandmother + her parents's grave (mom's side). Then after that we went to my other grandparents' grave (dad's side). Meet the grandparents ba ito? haha!

We cycled our way back to his place. On our way we stopped by the bank to do something... Nangholdap kami! joke haha! It was almost lunch time when we got to his place, iniwan na nya ako, gutom na yata. Bwahaha! I went home again with another happy memory with crush. hihi... Ayun...



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento