Biyernes, Hunyo 17, 2011

the boy who looks like chipmunk

This little boy from my new school always makes my day! he's soooo cute and handsome, and he also looks like a chipmunk! ehehe... his bangs and his teeth (smile) made him look like chip and dale from disney's! haha! he looks more like Chip! ^^_



I haven't taken a picture of him yet! I don't know if my school allows it, haha! I think we're not allowed to, but I will take a snap shot of him soon! I just had him on video before he went home today! hihihi...

I'm not sure if he's pure Chinese. Because his eyes are round. His smile is soooo fascinating! Whenever he smiles at me, it really melts my heart! He's just 3 years old. I can just imagine how handsome he will be in his teen years....

So far I'm enjoying my stay in my new school / work. It's tiring but I always find something to re-energize myself... Like a smile, a wave, a compliment, or a hug from the kids in the school. The other teachers in the school who were also from the Philippines are nice to me. This is a very good start for me. I'm just kinda nervous on my IELTS exam! I will be taking it maybe on or before July.

Did I mention that my school is just a block away from the 3 malls in the area? Like WTF! haha! Now, I just go there to walk around and search for a free wifi signal! hehe... I want to get a new phone soon, I want an iPhone already! Everyone, I mean everywhere I go, there's an iPhone on someone's hands... Everybody has it! Gusto ko na din! haha! Inggitera much, haha. May unlimited surf kasi pag line! Haha! So ayun...

My dilema now is that I need some more clothes, because we don't have a uniform at work! Kulang din ang dala ko na undergarments! Bwahaha! I should buy some soon, habang SALE pa! ^_^

Tomorrow I'm getting my work pass from my agent! Finally! Next step is to open a bank account... (tapos pede na makabili ng bagong phone! chosss!) I will also be meeting my online friend tomorrow! Oh I'm sooo excited to meet her in person! Hope to have a good day tomorrow...


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento