Huwebes, Hunyo 2, 2011

the facebook status

Last night I was chatting online with a group of friends. We were teasing our other friend and then later on the teasing was on me and crush! Kasi naman, I was asking where were they, and then crush typed "nasa puso kita diba??" ehhhh savehh! (tutumbling na dapat ako e! haha) I can feel my other friends giggling on where they were seated that time! haha! Lalo na ako! haha! I even reminded crush about my bag because he hasn't returned it yet. E dadalhin ko yun pag alis ko! :( hehe... If I can just fit him inside that backpack.... :P

Going to my facebook status na inulan ng ISSUE, super natatawa na ako! haha! I don't know what's gonna happen between my childhood friend and my college friend! BWAHAHA!

Today is June 3! Last 2 nights! :( :)


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento