Martes, Hunyo 7, 2011

it's the flight...

June 5... We went to my cousin's place to fetch her... I took the time to say goodbye to the neighborhood friends... I texted them to come out of their house so we can say our goodbyes personally, for the last time before we fly! Friend (apprentice) went outside to say bye bye. Crush texted that he won't go out anymore, ingat nalang daw. WTF! Good thing I saw their mom outside and asked her to wake them up! haha! :P I replied via sms that I'll go to their house! hahahay! Pinasok ko si crush sa kwarto nya, habang ginigising xa ni mother nya. HAHA! Buti pa yung brother nya gising agad. Pa-VIP pa si crush eee! Di ako papayag na di ko xa makikita bago ako umalis!!! hihihi...

On our way to the airport, my very good friend from my college texted me that she's already at the airport waiting for us to send her goodbyes. She even gave us some treats! Baka magutom daw kami eh. TAMA! hahaha! I took pictures with my family and friend before cousin and I went inside to check-in.

TONGONO yung sa immigration! She scared us like hell! Good thing magaling kami mag-acting ni cousin! Pero na highblood pa din si cousin! Kasi naman! hahaha! What an experience! :P



I sent my last group message to my friends when we're inside the plane na... Lagi kasi ako nag GM... GM na para kay crush lagi yung message, hahaha! I even called some of my friends before I switched off my phone. Si crush yung huli ko tinawagan! Hihihi... I even brought the chocolate that he left on the table sa coffee shop. :D

After 3hrs, we reached Singapore! Cousin's older brother fetch us from the airport. It was raining when we got home. At last na meet ko na si baby!!! Cutie pie eh!!! ^_^


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento