Linggo, Hunyo 5, 2011

farewell party

Last Friday night I had my farewell party with my friends. It was during lunch time when my high school BFF went to my place with his boyfriend. She came in early since she doesn't have anyone to accompany her home if it's already night time. She went with me to the market to grab some more stuffs/food for the night.



My grade school friends and my childhood friends came in late already. What's new? haha! One of my long lost childhood friend also came! I was on my 3rd year in high school the last time I saw her! Reunited ang DO-RE-MI that time.


Anyway, I rented a karaoke! I really want to sing out loud that night. I sang my favorite songs including my songs for crush! hihihi... A very good friend gave me a personalize picture of me! It's so pretty! But sadly I wasn't able to bring it with me on my flight... She even made me cry when they're about to leave! Haha! I'll miss her big time!


My other favorite group of friends are my grade school friends! They're sooo game whenever there's a gathering at my place! hehe... now they were telling me that they'll miss my house, haha! labo!? Ako kasi yung aalis hindi yung bahay namin! Joke! I love you St. Rose!!! ^_^


Most of my friends came from Manila that Friday night, that's why they arrived late. Some of them were watching the last episode of Mara Clara while the others were eating, drinking and singing outside. Crush arrived with his brother and with my backpack!When he handed me my backpack, it felt a little heavy like there's something inside!!! His wallet (xempre binalik ko hehe) and his perfume (that I asked him to give me). Ayiiieee! As I skip into my room I can feel my heart jumping up and down! hihihi... I can smell his "bawang" while he's handing over my backpack! He even changed his hairstyle! Saveeeeh! Kinikilig ako! Shet! hahaha! Not all of my childhood friends (our borloloy group) were there pero super saya pa din haha. BIG TIME!


My college friends arrived later than the others. They jived with my childhood friends kaya ayun kagulo na! haha! My borloloy group even gave me a white shirt with their individual messages on it! how sweAt haha! :D Naiyak ako after ko basahin lahat! ^_^

They were all teasing me and crush when he sang Love Bug! I was inside the bathroom when I heard the first sound (instrumental) from the song. Napatakbo lang naman ako palabas kasi they were calling out my name! hahaha! When they saw me smilling from the door, they all screamed like we're on a grand fans day! bwahahaha! Super love ko yung moment na yun! hehe... Everybody enjoyed singing and teasing one another while having GSM blue and Boracay Rhum!

Crush was about to leave when I grabbed the key from him! sorry bawal ka umuwi agad! hehe... pagbigyan na ako... :P Hinaras pa xa nung 2 kong college friends nung ibibigay ko na yun susi after 4hrs haha! Ahem! hahaha! eto na, dahil napraning na kami! ♥



The sun was already up when we finished! I really had a good time with my friends!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! See you again soon!!! ^_^


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento