Linggo, Hunyo 12, 2011

salivate...

Yesterday we went to church to hear mass. Me and cousin went to the city afterwards. We rode a bus going to Suntec City. But we went down in front of Ion Mall because we were hungry already and she thought that Suntec City is somewhere nearby. So we were strolling around the malls and forgot about to eat.

I was looking for free wi-fi signals so we can "check-in" on facebook. There were so many wi-fi signals but only 1 or 2 are free, the rest are locked.

Sale is like everywhere! Good thing we're good at stopping ourselves from buying stuffs. haha!
Then we went to the food court to look for something nice to eat. My cousin told me to try crush's fave dish, Nasi Lemak. When I saw the picture of the meal on the menu, it's like a pinoy dish with a touch of chinese. So there, I ordered Nasi Lemak. I even asked her to take a photo of me with "love". We remembered crush's comment on my facebook wall when he asked me to bring him home "Nasi Lemak with love" hahaha! We always post crazy stuffs on each others wall. Hehehe.



After lunch, we were looking for Suntec City around Orchard. We don't have a map so we just kept on walking until we reached Orchard Central. Since we're kinda tired of walking outside the streets, we went inside because it was cold there. I tried to hunt down the Doctor Marten's shoe store and bingo! I found it! and I saw my dream shoes, in different colors!!!


Good thing I have my iPod with me, I tried again to look for a free wi-fi signal so we can browse the map and find our way to Suntec City. When we went to the groundfloor of Orchard Central, there was a cosplay event on going. So we made epal! haha! I saw Red Ranger and I asked him for a picture!


We rode the bus going to Suntec City. There's an electronics bazaar / show on going! So many people are going in and out carrying a box or two! Woah! Me and cousin were just collecting flyers hahaha! The laptops, cellphones, TVs and other gadgets are on sale! If we just had the money! haha! Here's a picture of me and a walking Blackberry Torch...



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento