Miyerkules, Hunyo 8, 2011

first day high!

Woke up today at past 7am. I left the house at 8:30. I walked for 20minutes going to my new school... First day to work in SG! When I got there, super haggard look na! WTF! hahaha! Sweat all over! :)) I stayed with the toddlers class together with another 2 teachers. Super cute nila! All of them are chinese. There are 2 other teachers in the school who were pinays! Yahoo! Nakakagutom lang xa, haha! Circle time, then play time outside, then snack time, then wash time, then play time ulit, then lunch time, thenthen work time, then playtime, then nap time! Di ako 100% sure sa sequence ng haponings haha, pero yan ang natandaan ko. The children have nap time everyday. So when they're all sleeping, we went to the kitchen to get our free lunch! I don't know what the meal is but because I'm uber hungry, attack nalang! haha! It looked and tasted good! Noodles with I don't know mix hahah! After the children woke up, merienda ulit, then work time, then playtime then movie time then bye bye time! Uwian na! haha! Good thing all the kids was fetched before 7pm so maaga ng konti sa 7pm kami nakauwi! yahoo! Super gutom lang ako! haha! :))

xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento