Martes, Hunyo 7, 2011

i'll take you to the coffee shop...

After my farewell party, my college friends stayed at my place. We were about to sleep when one of us started reminiscing about the HARASSMENT and the KARAOKE moment of me+crush! hahaha!

When we woke up, it's already lunch time! haha! They want me to tour them around town one last time. So there, after lunch we went to the STREET where my relatives and friends lives. We went to my lola's house to deliver something. I was telling my lola that I'm leaving the next day and then we made beso-beso. While making meso-beso, my lola said to me "aabutan mo pa kaya ako pagbalik mo?" Like WTF! Tears rolled down my cheeks! automatically! haha! Naiyak naman ako sa dramarama ng lola ko! hehe... I teased her that she should wait for me because I haven't introduced someone to her yet! I also joked her that I will still get married so she should wait! hahaha! Ayun...


After that we walked to the coffee shop in town. Cafe Amadeo is it! We ordered caramel ek-ek frap ata yun haha! Friend tried to text crush, she told him to join us in the coffee shop. I'm not expecting him to say yes! At dumating nga xa! He just showed himself to us and drank my water! saveeeh!? When he left, he told us that he'll just change clothes and will be back after. Nag expect naman kami na babalik? Di naman e! Chos!!! Then I saw a chocolate bar on the table in front of me, where he sat down. Ay savehh! Iniwan nya yun! Di man lang inabot ng maayos! (feeler mode) hahaha!
We were fooling around with our baby Phil!!! Here's a picture of friend and me with Phil! :D


I'm gonna miss her, big time! :( She can't get over the fact that I'm leaving na! Parang patay lang haha! I told her that I'll be back, or just follow me nalang sa SG! hehehe...


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento