Martes, Hunyo 21, 2011

each passing day is a record breaker

Usually, I get expired after two weeks of being away from home. Now I am already breaking that record! It's already past 2 weeks since I arrived here in Singapore. Wooo! FIGHTING!!!

While I was walking towards the elevator this morning, I was feeling a little bit of homesickness... Miley Cyrus' "party in the usa" was playing on my head, yun lang naman line na "my tummy's turning and I'm feeling kinda homesick, too much pressure and I'm nervous..." I felt like crying! hahaha! Emo? Or I'm just having my period very soon? haha...

When I got to my workplace, it felt like HOME! After seeing the smiles of the children, all my worries just evaporated. Lalo na kapag nagsmile si chipmunk sa akin... I just love his smile and the way he stares! Well, more especially when I got crush's quote (text message) about "missing someone" ay saveeeeh! Super helpful ang messages nya sakin, I mean kahit morning or evening greeting lang, it really makes my day! Tapos may special mention pa yung codename namin sa last line ng message. yiiiiieeee!!!

I'm going to handle the Toddler's class na this coming Thursday with an assistant teacher! Also, I'm already starting to make our lesson plan for July! Wish me luck peeps!

While walking home, I put on my iPod and played some song... Ofcourse I played Miley's PARTY IN THE USA, the first thing that came into my mind was her concert last Friday which I was not able to see... Bitter ako!!! Pak!!! Then I remembered my emo moment this morning, okay na ako, na-inspire ako sa line ng song na "so I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly away!" haha! Now I want to experience how is it like to go on clubbing / partying here in SG for the first time! hehe... and meet some cuties... LOL! sooooon... ahahaha!


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento