Linggo, Hunyo 19, 2011

First!

Yesterday I got my working pass from my agent! Yahoo! Di na ako illegal dito hahaha! I went to Dhoby Ghaut station / Plaza Singapura to meet my online friend from twitter for the very first time! Yay! While waiting for her, I loafed around the mall. I saw this school supplies store named Smiggle! All the pens and notebooks and other stuffs were sooo cute! Some are in very bright colors and some are on animal prints! :D

moving on...

We already planned before to watch a movie when we meet. So the week before we were deciding whether to watch X-Men First Class or Green Lantern. Since we're both fans of Ryan Reynolds, we agreed on watching his movie. After a few days, we both heard good feedback on X-Men First Class and she told me that her friends recommended her to watch it! So when we meet in the mall, we walked around first and talk about stuffs. It's almost lunch time so we decided to go to the other mall, Cathay Cineplex, where we will be watching X-Men.



Our movie ticket costs about SG$11!!! Fine, since this is my first time and they say that the movie houses here in Singapore are better than in the Philippines. Okay, the popcorn and drinks cost too much! Like WTF! I was just telling myself, "it's alright, it's your first time!!!". Next time I will just buy chips from the supermarket! hehe...



So there, we're both satisfied on the movie. Lucas Till is soooo cute / hot! haha! We both like him! The story and the special effects was cool! I almost forgot, the seats inside the cinema were bigger and softer! The movie screen is a little higher. :D



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento