Linggo, Hunyo 26, 2011

let's walk, let's walk

last Saturday night i got a message from a friend... it's actually a quote / chain message and it goes like this:

"if i had to say yes to every question today, what would you ask me?"

since it's already sleeping time, i decided to send it to a few friends the next morning. Of course I sent it to crush! Since he is such a big flirt, he replied with the same quote and his question for me: "will you marry me??" I just got off the elevator when I read his reply and so I told my cousin! Ayun nakabog nanaman ako! haha! I replied on his message and then the next thing I know, he sent me back the same message / question!!! Bwahaha! Aha, he also wants to know what I would ask him ha!!! While we're walking to the bus station going to the church, I was thinking of a good line / question to ask him. I asked cousin to give me a very nice line, it's one of her expertise... hahaha! So eto na reply ko "Willing ka ba ibigay sakin lastname mo?" bwahahah! Mas makabog xa hehe...

After church, I meet up again with cousin-on-vacation-with-family. We went to Marina Bay and then to Sentosa! yay! I just want to tag along on their trip, haha! Yaya daw ako, sosy na yaya hehe. Long walks, kaya ayun, paltos paa.. haha!




I wasn't able to buy cousin's sister some white chocolate reeses's at Hershey's Sentosa. Good thing there's a Hershey's store in Tampines! We had dinner in food republic, Vivo City, and this is what I ordered, dried beef noodles:


Di naman dry e! Dami sauce! CORNY! hehe... Super dami pa, so I didn't finish it... We said our goodbyes to each other after buying reese's at Tampines. I had a good time walking around with my cousin. I even told her about my moments with crush! Haay... It was already past 9:00pm when got I home.

I turned on my laptop and fixed my July activity plan. I'm not yet finish actually! Haha! Wish me luck! Hope everything goes well... I am very thankful to my 2 Pinay co-teachers who's helping me around. Hoping to have a bonding time with them soon!


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento