Martes, Hunyo 7, 2011

Rainy Monday

It was raining when my agent picked me up from my cousin's place in Tampines. She first dropped off the other new teacher to her school. Before we leave the other teacher, I asked my agent where is she putting me. Because my friend who referred me to work in SG works on the other end of Singapore which is sooo far. Bundok daw dun haha! When she mentioned that I'll be working in a school in Tampines, I was soo happy! haha! But the bad news is, it's near the mall! Nooooooooooo! Hahaha! 20minutes walk from my cousin's place to my new school! :D

Ofcourse kakakaba pag interview, pero keri lang! May back-up naman ako eh. haha! So ayun, good thing I bought a simcard the other day and then I texted my friends who were here in Singapore! Also my online friend! We're gonna meet soon na! ^_^


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento