Miyerkules, Hunyo 29, 2011

ng dahil sa bike pic...

Crush texted me last Monday and told me that his bicycle is already finish! Yay! I asked him to post a picture of it on facebook and that I will send him the "before" pictures of that bike.

Yesterday I checked his facebook and I saw his bike pic, it's actually a wallpost of his friend... And guess who that friend is, the one who has a big crush on him and they're calling each other "bes". WTF! Crush told me about this before. Malandi ka talager...

We're both online last night and crush asked me to send the pics on his facebook. And so I did, I posted it on his wall. Then after a while, that friend of his sent me a friend request! Like WTF again!? I can feel that she's gonna stalk me! Ako din I'm gonna stalk her. haha! I told crush that his "bes" wants to add me on facebook and he said that it's up to me if I'll accept her or whatever. I even asked him to tell me somethings about his friend, sabi nya 28 yrs old na daw si mushroom at nursing sa ust, they both worked on the same hospital...

Ayun inaccept ko si mushroom... I opened her albums and nakaka break xa ng heart! She has a lot of pics with crush, at meron pang nakapulupot! Ayoko na!!! My heart is breaking!!! But I keep on opening her other albums... ayun, tagusan sa buto! :((

A good friend of mine was online that time and I told her about bru! She said she will add mushroom on fb and she's gonna epal with me!!! Nagsumbong? hahaha! Naghanap ng kakampi! hehe.

but still....

HUTANGINA!


xoxo,
thecolorblind

2 komento:

  1. ay... kelangan ba i-add para lang ma-stalk? di ba public profile??? hahaha

    TumugonBurahin
  2. xa nag add sakin ha take note! hehe... ndi e... haha...

    TumugonBurahin