Linggo, Hunyo 26, 2011

orange lips

Yesterday I meet up again with my cousin + family who's having their vacation here in Singapore. We went around the malls in Orchard and look for some stuffs. We had starbucks (libre nila ko yey! salamats!) and then shopping (sila lang)... haha!

Whenever I passed by a MAC botique, I always feel like trying their lipsticks! I am so into "orange lips" now that's why it is always the color that I pick! hehe, and so when we were roaming around Sephora, I saw MAC right away and tried again the orange lipstick... and here is a picture of me with the orange lips! haha! before, my other cousin was teasing me that my lips looked like I just ate a crab. hehe


We passed by Rubi and there I bought 2 sandals, one for me and one for my sister. Same design, different color and sizes, and different price!!! The other pair was only SG$5 while the other is SG$10!!! Ayos!! haha!!! I even asked the sales lady to check the price, because the other pairs were all SG$10 each!!! When she came back and told me that the other pair was really SG$5, I didn't put it down anymore... yehey!

On our way home, we went down on the same station because they're also staying on the city where i'm currently living. So we had dinner first, mejo complicated yung seating arrangement, kasi may nakalagay sa seats kung sino lang pwede umupo, like if you buy Mcdo sa mcdo seats ka lang, or Jollibee, sa jabee seats lang, eh ang unti lang nung ibang upuan na meron dun sa binilhan namin ng food. Ang labo lang, bow.... Buti masarap kinain namin, kahit mejo illegel ang pag-upo. My cousin's husband bought food from the other stall which is why we can seat on this other table... basta ang gulo! haha! anyway, here's a pic of what we ate that dinner...

The food here in Singapore is not that cheap, so I must stay away from the malls! Haha! Pero lagi nalang malapit sa mall ang nagiging school ko! How's that???


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento