Lunes, Hunyo 20, 2011

a re-blog... from one of my very very good friends...

- here's what my friend posted on her blog... about me! wow! thank you!!! super!!! I really tried not to cry, pero teary eyed ako teh! panalo ka! ^_^ magkikita pa tayo noh, ikaw naman, haha! you really are one of my best friends too! ^_^ and you know I love you too! ^_^ see ya again soon!

xoxo,
thecolorblind
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to my OFW friend! HAHA ;)

I really want to give tribute to a friend. haha tribute? sikat te? LOL No, honestly, when I heard that she's leaving the country to work in SG, I know that in time, I'm going to make this post! haha And here I am! LOL


I've met her when we were in gradeschool. She was a transferee in my school (my talaga? akin? haha) when we were in grade 5. I was there since nursery, duh! so errone's my friend already. I remember she gave me a necklace (which is still with me, btw) and asked me if we can be friends! duh? of course we can, but I didnt have a clear picture of how our friendship was when we were in gradeschool since we were in a different clique. I was a kid then, I didnt know how to mingle with a lot of people other than my peers! haha bratt. LOL but i'm pretty sure I wasnt a mean-oh during that time, and I know that we didn't have a gap when we were kids! We were servicemates, actually! She was on the first batch though, since she's living near than school! I was on the second ;) haha

We went on the same highschool, too. During HS, there were 16 or 18 sections of our batch, so there was like .01% for us to be classmates. Unfortunately, we didn't have that chance. saaaaad! At least we get to see each other in the corridors. hahaha..


College. Nope, we didn't go to the same college. Actually, we entered in rival schools. haha She entered Assumption College while I enrolled in St. Scholastica's College! Hey, we both graduated in an exclusive schools!! hahaha :)

Every summer, our gradeschool class, st. rose, have a mini-reunion where we go swimming! I honestly can't recall how we get closer! When I checked my multiply, and look for our pictures together, I realized that we only had a lot last summer! hahaha :) oh geez! LOL

I will share some snaps:

OUR FIRST PHOTO TOGETHER!
Whether you like it or not, Ren, this is our very first photo together! hahaha When we were in first year college! LOL sa Moa when we were out to watch Beowulf? :)

We do crazy stuff together!!
Haha! I didn't know we have this kind of photo! grabe lang sa trip!!

We share the same birth month!
I wish I could celebrate our birthdays together in SG! Sana yumaman ako agad! I only have more than 3 months to save!! AND I'M ABOUT TO RESIGN! how's thaaaaat?! hahaha.

We know how to have fun!
We can do anything under the sun together!

Your first photo as a licensed teacher!
HAHA! I have your first photo as a licensed teacher! anobayaaaan!

Why'd you havtaa leave?!!
If only our country gives great salary for teachers! hahahaha

You're gonna miss us, Ren!
You'll miss us every second you're in SG! nakoooo! hahaha ;)

I love you, Ren!
At least I get to say goodbye, with tears! ☺
You are not just a friend to me, you are more like a sister!! ;) Thank you for the friendship, and we'll see each other soon! duh? haha SG is just how many miles away, yea? Ilang oras na flight lang yan. PERA, NASAAN? HAHAHA! Surprisingly, you are one of the best friends I've ever had!!! ;) I miss you alreadyyyyy! hahahahha.. Gimme free plane ticket, para I can fly right away. LOL I want to work na din tuloy in a foreign land. hahahah!


I love you, my dear friend! Pause muna mga parties namin, hahaha. We can't wait to see you again!!!




P.S. I know you're kilig and maybe crying right now. are you? haha Im suchaa sweet friend, I know! LOL ♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento