Huwebes, Hunyo 2, 2011

hangover no more :(

Yesterday I went to Manila to buy some stuffs that I'm gonna bring on June 5. I grabbed some stuffs from Etude House and sadly, the thing that I need wasn't available! :( My good friend from my college picked me up in SM Megamall and then we had lunch at Shin Dang dong in A.venue, somewhere in Makati. We both ordered Kimbap! Yum yum yum! I love the kimbap from that korean restaurant! I'm gonna miss that... :(



After lunch we walked around Bonifacio Highstreet. Then she brought me to Manila Polo Club where she had her foot spa and my manicure-pedicure! Thanks for the treat!



After pampering ourselves we had dessert. She ordered this "devil cake" and I had strawberry cheesecake. I remembered when we're doing our thesis back in college. We were partners and we used to stay in the Polo Club to edit and research for our paper. I will miss her! :( I even told her to apply also in Singapore.. haha! Hope she will, or just have a visit there. :)



After Polo Club we stopped by her place and fooled around with her cat. Chococat is so big already!



Then she told me that she can drop me off to the bus terminal. We said our goodbyes to each other, hoping that she'll visit Singapore within the year!

xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento